Complaints, Concerns, Compliments
One of the core values that guides our work across the Central East LHIN is listening to feedback from our stakeholders. The Central East LHIN Complaint, Concern, Compliment process provides people with a means of registering a health care complaint or concern, and feedback on what is working well related to the care they receive.
To access the Central East Community Care Access Centre Feedback, Complaints, and Appeals page - click here
Health Care Consent Act
Request Form under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act/
Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act - click here
The process ensures follow-up and helps to identify potential systemic issues. The Central East LHIN is committed to resolving or overseeing the resolution of a complaint in a timely manner. A review process is in place to record and ensure that reported complaints are addressed. All reported complaints will:
- Be received with courtesy and recorded accurately
- Be acted upon promptly and fairly
- Be confidential and protected
If you wish to contact the Central East LHIN to file a complaint, concern, or compliment, there are several ways of doing so:
- Email: email@example.com
- When filing a complaint by email, please ensure you address the following questions:
- What is the name of the health care organization your concern involves?
- What is your concern?
- Who did you speak to at the health care organization? What did they say?
- What would resolution of this complaint look like to you?
- Please also provide:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Your permission for the Central East LHIN to contact you regarding the specific concern.
- Your understanding that the information you provided may be used by the Central East LHIN to address your specific concern.
- In person at our office: 314 Harwood Avenue S, Suite 204A, Ajax, ON L1S 2J1
If you wish to receive a copy of the Central East LHIN Complaint, Concern, Compliment policy, please contact us.
Note: The Central East LHIN is not a health custodian under the Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004.