May 2009 Symposium - May 14th and 15th
"Making A Difference"
Our thanks to the hundreds of planning partner volunteers from Central East LHIN collaboratives, networks and task groups, health service providers, project teams and board members who attended this year's 2009 Symposium. Information shared and feedback gathered at the two-day event is now being reviewed and will begin to form the content for the Central East LHIN's next Integrated Health Service Plan (IHSP) which is being developed over the summer and early fall.
Below are the links to the presentations and speeches given during the two-day event and some of the posters that were displayed at the May 14th Health Fair and Reception. You can also view a webcast of some of the presentations.
"Making A Difference" - Agenda
- May 14th - Welcome and Introductions
Click here to view the webcast of the "Welcome and Introductions" presentations.
- May 14th - CE LHIN Network Meetings and Breakout Working Sessions
- Seamless Care for Seniors (SCFS)
- Mental Health and Addictions (MHA)
- Chronic Disease Prevention and Management (CDPM)
- May 14th - "System Perspective on Quality Care" - Panel Discussion
- Eileen Patterson, Ontario Health Quality Council
- Professor John Hirdes, University of Waterloo
- "A System-Level Approach to Understanding Complex Populations" - not available
Click here to view the webcast of the "System Perspective on Quality Care" Panel Discussion.
- May 14th - "Local Governance - Leading Health Care Integration in the Central East LHIN" - Breakout Working Session
- Presentation #1 - to be posted
- Presentation #2 - to be posted
- Presentation #3 - to be posted
- Presentation #4 - to be posted
- May 14th - Accountability and Performance Management/Project Management
- May 14th - Symposium Health Fair and Reception
- May 15th - Opening Presentation by Dr. Alan Hudson, Lead - Access to Services and Wait Time Strategy, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
Click here to view the webcast of Dr. Hudson presenting on Ontario's Wait Time Strategy.
To access information from previous Symposiums, please click on the links below: