Central East LHIN Mission, Vision and Values
On April 25, 2018, the Central East LHIN Board of Directors passed a motion updating the Mission and Values for the renewed Central East LHIN and reconfirming the organization’s ongoing Vision and Strategic Directions.
Effective as of May 1, 2018, the Vision, Mission, Values and Strategic Directions better reflect the evolving accountabilities of the renewed LHIN organization and the health service providers who deliver services in the Central East region.
To lead our communities in the achievement of excellence in health.
Engaged Communities. Healthy Communities.
- Focused on Patients
- We are focused on our patients, their families and caregivers. We make a positive, lasting impact on them in all our interactions.
- Respecting People
- We embrace the rich diversity of our population and treat everyone with dignity, compassion and respect, while offering and supporting access to equitable, culturally appropriate care.
- Partnering with Purpose
- We build collaborative relationships to support shared goals that lead to better health outcomes in our communities.
- Accountability for Results
- We are responsible to achieve results and make decisions grounded in equity, trust, and transparency.
- Embracing Innovation
- We courageously pursue excellence as we innovate and actively seek out opportunities for continuous quality improvement.
Download the Central East LHIN Mission, Vision, Values HERE.