Applications, EOIs and Calls for Proposals
This page has been created to share information with LHIN-funded Health Service Providers, patients, caregivers and other stakeholders to support Calls for Applications, Expressions of Interest and Proposals as new opportunities become available.
Patient and Family Advisory Committee (PFAC) Expression of Interest – November 2017 - NEW! Posted November 15, 2017
The Central East LHIN is seeking additional community members to participate in its Patient and Family Advisory Committee (PFAC). This is being done to help ensure the committee reflects the diversity of the people and communities within the Central East LHIN geography. A diverse committee will ensure that discussions will reflect and respond to a broad range of lived experiences. PFAC membership is extended to all Central East LHIN community residents and will reflect the diversity of our communities. At present, the PFAC includes geographic representation from a number of the LHIN’s sub-regions with individuals with a variety of lived and professional experiences.
With this Expression of Interest, we are currently encouraging patients and their family/caregivers who live within the Central East LHIN’s Northumberland County or Haliburton County sub-regions and/or people who self-identify as a member of the francophone, indigenous, new immigrant and/or LGBTQ communities to complete and submit this Expression of Interest for consideration as a member of the Central East LHIN Patient and Family Advisory Committee.
In addition to completing the EOI form, applicants may also submit a current resume (if applicable) for consideration. Please submit this Expression of Interest to Robin Russell via email email@example.com, facsimile at 905-444-2562 or by mail/in person at Central East LHIN, 920 Champlain Court, Whitby ON, L1N 6K9.
Assess and Restore (A&R) Expression of Interest (EOI) - NEW! posted November 10, 2017
The Central East Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) is committed to building a network of services to meet the needs of its rapidly growing and aging population. With the goal to support frail seniors living in the community to remain independent for as long as possible, the Central East LHIN is investing base funding for Assess and Restore (A&R) interventions. It is anticipated that base funding investments will provide value to the local health care system and contribute to improved health outcomes for frail, high-risk seniors in the long term.
The Central East LHIN is requesting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from Health Service Providers on developing innovative, and sustainable A&R approaches to effectively demonstrate impact on:
- lowering alternate Level of Care (ALC) rates;
- reducing hospital readmission rates;
- reducing unplanned Emergency Department (ED) visits;
- reducing the number of patients placed in Long-Term Care (LTC) homes, who could remained in their homes; and
- ensuring primary follow-up post discharge.
Please see below for more information and to download the EOI form and supporting documents:
Please submit this Expression of Interest, or address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit this Expression of Interest is December 4, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Sub-Region Planning Tables Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Central East Local Health Integration Network (Central East LHIN) is continuing to seek health system stakeholders to participate in Sub-region Planning Tables. We encourage individuals within the Central East LHIN’s geographic region to complete and submit this Expression of Interest for consideration as a member of the Central East LHIN Sub-region Planning Tables.
As of November 15, 2017, the LHIN is seeking individuals for the following vacancies:
- Scarborough North - Indigenous representative, New Immigrant representative, Primary Care physician, Municipal Services representative
- Scarborough South - Indigenous representative, New Immigrant representative, Addictions sector representative
- Durham West - Indigenous representative, Municipal Services representative, Long Term Care sector representative, Addictions sector representative
- Durham North East - Patient, Indigenous representative, New Immigrant representative, Specialist, Long Term Care sector representative, Addictions sector representative
- Northumberland County - Francophone representative, New Immigrant representative
- Peterborough City and County - Caregiver, New Immigrant representative
- Haliburton County and the City of Kawartha Lakes - Patient, Caregiver, Indigenous representative, Francophone representative, New Immigrant representative
Sub-region planning builds on the Central East LHIN’s strong foundation of local engagement and planning, including Health Links, and will also advance the strategic aims and direct care priorities of the Central East LHIN’s Integrated Health Service Plan 4 (IHSP 4) – Living Healthier at Home. To that end, the Central East LHIN has established Sub-region Planning Tables to foster joint accountability for innovative, integrated system redesign to address health and service gaps, advance quality, and improve patient experience and outcomes.
For more information and to submit and Sub-Region Planning Table EOI please see below:
Please submit this Expression of Interest, or address any questions to Lori.Brady@lhins.on.ca.
Please note that the due date for this Expression of Interest was September 12, 2017, however the LHIN continues to accept EOIs from specific stakeholder groups identified above.
Health System Improvement Pre-Proposal (H-SIP) submissions
The LHIN is continuing to accept Health System Improvement Pre-Proposal (H-SIP) submissions from Health Service Providers in the Central East LHIN. To access the H-SIP page, please click HERE.