Connecting Care Coordination with Primary Care (CCCPC) Pilot
In partnership with Primary Care providers, patients, family caregivers and partners, Connecting Care Coordination with Primary Care (CCCPC) embeds care coordination within our Primary Care pilot sites in the Central East LHIN Sub-regions. The integration of care coordination within Primary Care settings helps ensure that patients, especially those with complex needs, receive timely, seamless, and high-quality Primary Care and Home and Community Care services.
The CCCPC aims to:
- Improve transitions of care between Home and Community Care and other health and social services as required
- Provide convenient on-site access to services and information
- Ensure collaborative approach with patients and their circle of care and increase support for complex patients
An Expression of Interest was sent to Family Health Teams, Community Health Centres and Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinics to be considered as a pilot site in Central East LHIN. Successful Pilot Sites were notified on December 6, 2018.
As of September 27, 2019, all pilot sites are live. The following successful sites include:
- Carea Community Health Centre – Durham West Sub-region;
- Carefirst Family Health Team – Scarborough North and South Sub-regions;
- Kawartha North Family Health Team in collaboration with Community Care City of Kawartha Lakes – Haliburton County and City of Kawartha Lakes Sub-region; and
- Peterborough Family Health Team – Peterborough City and County Sub-region.
To make sure all stakeholders are aware of progress at CCCPC meetings, the CCCPC Operations Project Team is sharing a summary of their discussions each meeting.To view the ongoing summary of discussions please click HERE.
If you have any questions regarding the CCCPC please contact Wanda Power at 1-705-324-9165 x 5405 or Wanda.Power@lhins.on.ca. or Jeanne Thomas at 905-427-5497 x 3208 or Jeanne.Thomas@lhins.on.ca