Durham North East Sub-region Planning Table
Sub-region planning builds on the Central East LHIN’s strong foundation of local engagement and planning and will also advance the strategic aims and direct care priorities of the Central East LHIN’s Integrated Health Service Plan 4 (IHSP4) – Living Healthier at Home. To that end, the Central East LHIN has established Sub-region Planning Tables to foster joint accountability for innovative, integrated system redesign to address health and service gaps, advance quality, and improve patient experience and outcomes.
The Planning Tables:
- build upon the strong, comprehensive foundation laid down by the Health Links Steering, Quality Improvement and Design Team tables in order to further advance the approach to Coordinated Care Plans and physician attachments; and,
- allow the full continuum of stakeholders from diverse sectors to come together with patient and caregiver representatives to improve the health of the population within a sub-region geography.
Durham North East Sub-region Profile
To download a high resolution copy of the Durham North East Sub-region Profile Placement (above) click HERE.
Durham North East Sub-region Planning Table Members
Durham North East Sub-region Co-Chairs:
- Dr. Rahim Ladak, Primary Care Physician Lead, Central East LHIN
- Jai Mills, Director, System and Sub-region Planning and Integration, Central East LHIN
Durham North East Sub-region Planning Table Members:
- Anne Frances Yaraskavitch, Caregiver representative
- Nancy Steben, Francophone representative
- Stephanie Skopyk, Primary Care representative
- Lisa Mizzi, Home and Community Care representative
- Tom McHugh, Hospital sector representative
- Dr. Neeraj Bajaj, Specialist representative
- Laura MacDermaid, Municipal Services representative
- Janet McPherson, Community Health Centres/Family Health Teams representative
- Brent Farr, Community Support Services representative
- Beth Brennon, Mental Health and Addictions representative
Sub-Region Planning Tables Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Central East Local Health Integration Network (Central East LHIN) continues to seek Patient, Indigenous, New Immigrant, Long-Term Care sector, and Addictions sector representatives from Durham North East to participate in Sub-region Planning Tables. For more information click here.