Haliburton County and City of Kawartha Lakes Sub-region Planning Table
Sub-region planning builds on the Central East LHIN’s strong foundation of local engagement and planning and will also advance the strategic aims and direct care priorities of the Central East LHIN’s Integrated Health Service Plan 4 (IHSP4) – Living Healthier at Home. To that end, the Central East LHIN has established Sub-region Planning Tables to foster joint accountability for innovative, integrated system redesign to address health and service gaps, advance quality, and improve patient experience and outcomes.
The Planning Tables:
- build upon the strong, comprehensive foundation laid down by the Health Links Steering, Quality Improvement and Design Team tables in order to further advance the approach to Coordinated Care Plans and physician attachments; and,
- allow the full continuum of stakeholders from diverse sectors to come together with patient and caregiver representatives to improve the health of the population within a sub-region geography.
Haliburton County and City of Kawartha Lakes Sub-region Profile
To download a high resolution copy of the Haliburton County and City of Kawartha Lakes Sub-region Profile Placement (above) click HERE.
Haliburton County and City of Kawartha Lakes Sub-region Planning Table Members
Haliburton County and City of Kawartha Lakes Sub-region Co-Chairs:
- Dr. Sheila-Mae Young, Primary Care Physician Lead, Central East LHIN
- Kasia Luebke, Director, System and Sub-region Planning and Integration, Central East LHIN
Haliburton County and City of Kawartha Lakes Sub-region Planning Table Members:
- Shari Comerford, Primary Care representative
- Jean Kish, Home and Community Care representative
- Dr. Bharat Chawla, Specialist representative
- Dr. Bert Lauwers, Hospital sector representative
- Carolyn Plummer, Hospital sector representative
- Rod Sutherland, Municipal Services representative
- Marina Hodson, Community Health Centres/Family Health Teams representative
- Catherine Danbrook, Community Support Servivces representative
- Pamela Kulas, Long-Term Care representative
- Donna Rogers, Mental Health and Addictions representative
- Gordon Langhill, Mental Health and Addictions representative
Sub-Region Planning Tables Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Central East Local Health Integration Network (Central East LHIN) continues to seek Patient, Indigenous, Francophone, and New Immigrant representatives from Haliburton County and City of Kawartha Lakes to participate in Sub-region Planning Tables. For more information click here.