Northumberland County Sub-region Planning Table
Sub-region planning builds on the Central East LHIN’s strong foundation of local engagement and planning and will also advance the strategic aims and direct care priorities of the Central East LHIN’s Integrated Health Service Plan 4 (IHSP4) – Living Healthier at Home. To that end, the Central East LHIN has established Sub-region Planning Tables to foster joint accountability for innovative, integrated system redesign to address health and service gaps, advance quality, and improve patient experience and outcomes.
The Planning Tables:
- build upon the strong, comprehensive foundation laid down by the Health Links Steering, Quality Improvement and Design Team tables in order to further advance the approach to Coordinated Care Plans and physician attachments; and,
- allow the full continuum of stakeholders from diverse sectors to come together with patient and caregiver representatives to improve the health of the population within a sub-region geography.
Northumberland County Sub-region Profile
To download a high resolution copy of the Northumberland County Sub-region Profile Placement (above) click HERE.
Northumberland County Sub-region Planning Table Members
Northumberland County Sub-region Co-Chairs:
- Dr. Phil Stratford, Primary Care Physician Lead, Central East LHIN
- Jeanne Thomas, Director, System and Sub-region Planning and Integration, Central East LHIN
Northumberland County Sub-region Planning Table Members:
- Scott MacPherson, Patient representative
- Kaye Jackson, Caregiver representative
- Malcolm Ponnayan, Indigenous representative
- Jeffrey Gardner, Home and Community Care representative
- Dr. Mukesh Bhargava, Specialist representative
- Linda Davis, Hospital sector representative
- Lisa Horne, Municipal Services representative
- Duff Sprague, Community Health Centres/Family Health Teams representative
- Trish Baird, Community Support Services representative
- Kylie Szczebonski, Long-Term Care representative
- Donna Rogers, Mental Health and Addictions representative
- Jennifer Cox, Mental Health and Addictions representative
Sub-Region Planning Tables Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Central East Local Health Integration Network (Central East LHIN) continues to seek Francophone, Primary Care and New Immigrant representatives from Northumberland County to participate in Sub-region Planning Tables. For more information click here.