Scarborough South Sub-region Planning Table
Sub-region planning builds on the Central East LHIN’s strong foundation of local engagement and planning and will also advance the strategic aims and direct care priorities of the Central East LHIN’s Integrated Health Service Plan 4 (IHSP4) – Living Healthier at Home. To that end, the Central East LHIN has established Sub-region Planning Tables to foster joint accountability for innovative, integrated system redesign to address health and service gaps, advance quality, and improve patient experience and outcomes.
The Planning Tables:
- build upon the strong, comprehensive foundation laid down by the Health Links Steering, Quality Improvement and Design Team tables in order to further advance the approach to Coordinated Care Plans and physician attachments; and,
- allow the full continuum of stakeholders from diverse sectors to come together with patient and caregiver representatives to improve the health of the population within a sub-region geography.
Scarborough South Sub-region Profile
To download a high resolution copy of the Scarborough South Sub-region Profile Placement (above) click HERE.
Scarborough South Sub-region Planning Table Members
Scarborough South Sub-region Co-Chairs:
- Dr. Avnish Mehta, Primary Care Physician Lead, Central East LHIN
- Farrah Hirji, Director, System and Sub-region Planning and Integration, Central East LHIN (Interim)
Scarborough South Sub-region Planning Table Members:
- Renate Crizzle, Caregiver representative
- Simon Houle, Francophone representative
- Nenookaasi Ochrym, Indigenous representative
- Ping Gu, New Immigrant representative
- Dr. Lawrence Erlick, Primary Care representative
- Mark Vimr, Hospital representative
- Emily Van de Klippe, Home and Community Care representative
- Dr. Hubert Wong, Specialist representative
- Shawn Yoder, Municial Services representative
- Liben Gebremikael, Community Health Centres/Family Health Teams representative
- Gurprit Matharu, Community Support Services representative
- Lorraine Gibson, Long-Term Care representative
- Garfield Bembridge, Mental Health and Addictions representative
Sub-Region Planning Tables Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Central East Local Health Integration Network (Central East LHIN) continues to seek Patient and Addictions sector representatives from Scarborough South to participate in Sub-region Planning Tables. For more information click here.